IRF Pre-Summit Young Leaders Track - Interactive Online Training Sessions (day 1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Launching a global movement of young leaders to stand for religious freedom for everyone, everywhere, all the time
Join the national IRF Summit that will take place from July 13-15 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington D.C. as well as virtually. Advocates from across the United States and around the world will gather here and virtually to work together to support International Religious Freedom (IRF).
Young leaders can help create societal change and a global movement to defend and promote international religious freedom. The Summit will equip them with the knowledge, advocacy skills, and professional connections to make a difference on the frontlines of human rights advocacy. This premiere leadership program includes opportunities to:
- Receive training on human rights advocacy firsthand from experienced advocates, government officials, and survivors of religious persecution.
- Develop advocacy projects that young leaders can implement in their own hometowns, schools, and communities.
- Connect with other passionate young leaders from around the world.
Young leaders from ages 16 – 30 are invited to apply to join us virtually or for a limited number of in-person spots. Participants will be assigned to one of the high school, college, or young professional cohorts. Apply today for our virtual or in-person tracks to make a difference for international religious freedom!
IRF Summit - Launching Young Leaders Network
Young leaders will join in the Summit’s general track events featuring high-level IRF government officials, faith leaders, and survivors of religious persecution and participate in programing tailored for them, including:
- The Launching Young Leaders Network Side Event: Young Leaders will apply their IRF knowledge and advocacy training to brainstorm and develop plans for projects, such as standing with international prisoners of conscience, that they can implement in their communities.
- Congressional Advocacy Day: Young leaders will be given the opportunity to meet with Members of Congress and/or staff on Capitol Hill to advocate in support of IRF.
- Professional development opportunities: Young leaders will be given opportunities to personally connect with experienced advocates in the field and participate in networking events.
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more infomation: IRF Summit Young Leaders Track